Naturalness is a high art.
Nature sets the most beautiful example. Gently curving lines join to form an organic whole that gently embraces body and soul. Man also blossoms in nature. What could be more inspiring than a bed of roses? But, the course of nature prevents keeping such a priceless treasure. And yet, nature can be the model for extraordinary creations like the new Dedon LEAF Collection.
The graceful shape of elegantly curved leaves is the spin off for these unique beach chairs. Two sizes – single or double bed – encourage sensual high spirits and enable us to be one with nature. A leaf’s natural shape with its light division running down its length creates a gentle depression for relaxed lounging. A comfortable cushion made of breathable foam rubber has been integrated into the top of the beach chair. Leaf’s perfect complement is the matching overlay made of soft, thick cotton. The beach chairs rest on four stationary points and always give the needed support.
- Available in two colors (Seagrass or Java) and sizes (double-XL or single-XS)
- Also available with matching side tables.
- 100 % DEDON QUALITY: Stringent quality standards are applied to every single step of production. Both fiber production in Germany and the furniture manufacturing in the Philippines are Dedon owned and controlled. Dedon’s first rate quality and service are highly recognized among professional hotel operators and specifiers around the world.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Dedon fiber is 100% recyclable, free of toxins and its carbon emission is extremely low (< 0.02 mg c/kg).
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Dedon products are resistant against all weather conditions and UV exposure (10 years UV tested).
- MAINTENANCE FREE: All Dedon products are maintenance-free and are easy to clean using warm water and a brush or a high-pressure washer.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Under normal conditions of use and maintenance, the Dedon® fibre is covered by a 5-year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
Designed by Frank Ligthart, Leaf was given the “Award for Outstanding Design,” an internationally recognized design prize awarded by the British Interior Design Association.
Frank Ligthart was born in 1971 in the Dutch city of Wijchen; he lives in Antwerp, Belgium. He studied product development at the Henry Vandevelde Institute at the academy of Antwerp in Belgium and industrial design at the University of Technology in Delft. Ligthart designed locomotives for the Dutch railway, and later – as freelance designer – furniture. For his outstanding work Ligthart was awarded with several prestigious design awards, such as Design Plus Award (2003), red dot design award (2006), and BIDA Award for outstanding design (2006).
Additional Information & Specifications:
|ECO - ETHICatalog:||Eco-friendly, Recyclable|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Artist / Designer:||Frank Ligthart|
|Manufacturer / Brand:||Dedon|
|Suited for:||2 Persons|
|(Approx.) Product Weight:||XL-25 Kg (XS- 15 Kg)|
|(Approx.) Dimensions:||XL- 254 x 151 x 42 cm (XS- 254 x 86 x 42 cm)|
|Estimated Delivery Time:||1-2 Weeks|