This classic sunbed lounger takes on a new, innovative face with the SUMMER CLOUD collection from DEDON. This pool and beach chair combines the lounger and fabric top to form a functional and unique design object.
SUMMER CLOUD allows you to adjust to the ever-changing angle of the sun, satisfying all individual needs intuitively, while extending one's time to rest, relax and restore.
The sun lounger hovers upon a round base from which the screen perfectly functions in an organic manner. The base has a circular mesh structure and also serves as a tray for personal items, which further enhances sun-worshiping moments and the time spent outdoors surrounded by nature. As a result, the individual elements merge into an object full of open and flexible artistry.
- Individual 360° use with its sun lounger and sun top connected to one another in a novel way that may be swiveled and set independently of each other.
- 100 % DEDON QUALITY: Stringent quality standards are applied to every single step of production. Both fiber production in Germany and the furniture manufacturing in the Philippines are Dedon owned and controlled. Dedon’s first rate quality and service are highly recognized among professional hotel operators and specifiers around the world.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Dedon fiber is 100% recyclable, free of toxins and its carbon emission is extremely low (< 0.02 mg c/kg).
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Dedon products are resistant against all weather conditions and UV exposure (10 years UV tested).
- MAINTENANCE FREE: All Dedon products are maintenance-free and are easy to clean using warm water and a brush or a high-pressure washer.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Under normal conditions of use and maintenance, the Dedon® fibre is covered by a 5-year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
The creative Austrian designer trio EOOS – consisting of the designers Martin Bergmann, Gernot Bohmann, and Harald Gründl – founded their own design office in 1995 and specialized in the design of showrooms, lighting, and furniture.
EOOS makes products in which the synergies of the artistic traditions of cultural history and ancient mythologies are combined with new technologies in unique creations. For their work, EOOS has received the Compasso d’Oro (2004), the Design Week Award (2005), the IF Design Award (2007), and the red dot design award: best of the best (2007).
Additional Information & Specifications:
|ECO - ETHICatalog:||Eco-friendly, Recyclable|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Artist / Designer:||Eoos|
|Manufacturer / Brand:||Dedon|
|Suited for:||1 Person|
|(Approx.) Product Weight:||33 Kg|
|(Approx.) Dimensions:||220 x 115 x 32 cm (shadow h: 118 cm)|
|Estimated Delivery Time:||1-2 Weeks|