The parachute hammocks were Originally created by Ticket To The Moon in 1996 on the beautiful island of Bali (Indonesia) and since then have became a "cult-like following" among back-packers, travelers and festival-goers and have been tested in all climates around the world.
Handmaded by travelers for travelers, the high-quality, extra-lightweight, strong and foldable parachute material used makes them particularly suitable for Outdoors and especially for camping, trekking, extreme adventures and festivals...
The hammock sets up in less than a minute, is rot-resistant and quick to dry, and can replace your camping tent or your boat bed.
- Made of high grade parachute material. (Silk Nylon - Skin-friendly tested material- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 - HKD 15480)
- The parachute fabric is both solid and extremely comfortable: a great combination of elasticity and breathability, providing a perfect body support with no pressure points.
- Machine washable: 30°C
- Stainless steel hook for extra protection.
- Available in 3 Sizes (Single, Double, King Size) and 2 incorporated pouch types (Original or MoonHammock).
- Stock available for delivery in 6 colors, but can be ordered customized in 36 different combinations of colors!
- Ideal for occasional relaxation and everyday nap.
Ticket To The Moon - Social Solidarity:
"As Ethic Company, we love to think that we are more some kind of tribe since we are not only promoting a product but rather a way of living."
The Lestari Mandorak Foundation (Preserving the ancestral culture of the Kodi Tribe and improving their people life conditions)
Location: Mandorak County, Sumba Island, Indonesia
Archipelago: Lesser Sunda Islands
Coordinates: 9°40′S 120°00′E
Both a co-founder and an active committee member, Ticket To The Moon has been investing 16% of his profit in Lestari Mandorak Foundation since 2006.
More info @ http://mandorak.org/
TICKET TO THE MOON "Made in Utopia. For Dreamers worldwide..." :)
Additional Information & Specifications:
|ECO - ETHICatalog:||Sustainable, Handmade, Social Responsibility|
|Country of Origin:||Indonesia|
|Artist / Designer:||-|
|Manufacturer / Brand:||Ticket To The Moon|
|Suited for:||1-2 Persons|
|Load Capacity:||max. 200 Kg|
|(Approx.) Product Weight:||0.6 Kg|
|(Approx.) Dimensions:||SINGLE= 320 x 150 cm (290 cm área utilizável / laying surface) 500gr / DOUBLE=320 x 200 cm (290 cm) 600gr / KING SIZE= 320 x 230 cm (290 cm) 700gr|
|Estimated Delivery Time:||7 business days|