Blomus Lumbra: Steel & Glass Candle Lantern
Blomus Lumbra: Stainless Steel & Glass Candle Lantern
Fire has the ancestral relaxing power to draw the observer into it and out of ordinary space and time.
Old World meets new in this Stainless Steel Candle Lantern. The traditional lantern style is updated in sleek, shiny stainless steel. The clear glass allows the candle light to shine brightly and safely. Base plate contains a spike to hold the candle securely in place. Use this candle lantern indoors or outdoor to shed light, and ambiance. Great for table top use or hanging. Keep it handy to use during the dreaded power outage. Take it outdoors for an evening around the campfire.
Stainless Steel is a generic term for a family of low carbon alloy steels containing 10.5% or more chromium. The corrosion resistance and other useful properties of steel are enhanced by increasing the chromium content and adding other elements such as molybdenum, nickel, and nitrogen. Our German composition of 18/8 austenitic stainless steel, (18% Chromium, 8% Nickel) is used in a significantly thicker gauge than typical applications of its kind. This chemical composition gives stainless steel a self-healing property. A layer on the surface, only a few atoms thick, naturally forms and with the assistance of oxygen from air or water rebuilds itself when scratched. This is the reason why stainless steel does not require any coating or other corrosion protection to remain bright and shiny even after decades of use. It is also 100% RECYCLABLE.
- Includes: 1x Stainless Steel Candle Lantern + 1 White Candle.
- Top removes easily to access candle and base plate has a spike to keep candle secure.
- Corrosion resistant 18/8 stainless steel.
- Ornamental and fully functional.
- Durable, maintenance-free, long-life product.
- Retains strength even at high temperatures.
- Bright aesthetic appearance.
- Superior fatigue and impact resistance.
- Has high resistance to shock at low and high temperatures.
|ECO & ETHICS||Recyclable|
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||20,5 x 31,5 cm|
|≈ Load Capacity||-|
|Country of Origin||Germany|