Brasil Gigante Café: XXL Hanging Chair
Brasil Gigante Café: XXL Hammock Hanging Chair
Absolutely huge: hugely stable and hugely comfortable.
Probably the largest hanging chair in the world. With its huge dimensions, it`s probably better described as a hammock with a back support built in. The Brasil Gigante Café uses the same robust fabric as the XXXL Gigante hammocks and each comes with a strong 1.40 m beech wood bar.
- Approx. Lying surface: 200 x 140 cm
- max. Load Capacity: 200 Kg
- High quality cotton hammock+15% polyester thread;
- Specially thick braided cords provide support for the broad spread of this huge lounging surface;
- Amazonas hammocks chairs are woven in an environmentally friendly manner from recycled yarn;
- Coloration meets the stringent requirements of textile category I (skin tolerance)
|Suited for||2 Persons|
|Materials & Specs||N/A|
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Recycled, Handmade|
|Dimensions & Weight ≈||200 x 140 cm (Wood bar: 140 cm)|
|Load Capacity ≈||max. 200 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Brazil|