Enamorada Écru: Brazilian Family Hammock (XXL)
ENAMORADA Écru: Brazilian Family Hammock (XXL)
Exclusive luxurious hammock with decorative fringes and double-row macramé. Brazilian hammock art in perfection.
The most original and popular form of Latin American hammocks. Perfect inside the house and outdoors, for singles, couples and families.
- UPDATED/NEW MATERIAL: 100% Pure Organic Cotton: hard-wearing and fuzz-free (Unbleached and uncoloured cotton. Reduced water and energy consumption during production)
- Total length: 400 cm (Required minimum distance: approx. 360 cm)
- Fabric width: 180 cm
- max. Load capacity: 200 kg
- A Brazilian status symbol: decorative fringes on the borders of the lying surface
- Traditional artwork from Brazil: fine macramé netting at the endings of the fabric
- Stretchable lying surface: Diagonally flexible: additional comfort due to a special weave
- High number of suspension cords
- Machine-washable at 30 °C, gentle cycle
TIP: The most comfortable position in a hammock without spreader bars is lying diagonally.
|Suited for||3 Persons|
|Materials & Specs||N/A|
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Organic, Handmade|
|Dimensions & Weight ≈||Total length/Comprimento total: 400 cm // Fabric width/Largura do tecido: 180 cm|
|Load Capacity ≈||max. 200 kg|
|Country of Origin||Brazil|