Harati: Meditation Tibetan Incense
This incense is made from various aromatic herbs found in the high altitude regions of Tibet and Nepal. This incense is widely used by Buddhists and many others for the purpose of Meditation, Relaxation, Purification and Offerings.
From the producer Sumati Padma: «This Harati Tibetan Incense is collectively made out of various aromatic herbs found in highly altitude regions of Tibet and plain of Nepal. This herbal medicated incense is made under the strict control of traditional Tibetan. Hand made incense following the key instructions of renowned herb masters. This incense is widely used by Buddhist's and by others for the purpose of meditation, relaxation, purifying and offerings.»
- Contains +-27 sticks, 18 cm long.
- Each stick burns +- 30 minutes.
- Ingredients: Various aromatic herbs found in the high altitude regions of Tibet and Nepal.
- Hand Made by Sumati Padma in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Imported from Nepal by a BAFTS recognized Fair Trade company.
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Fair Trade, Organic, Handmade|
|Dimensions & Weight ≈||18 cm / 4mm Ø|
|Load Capacity ≈||-|
|Country of Origin||Nepal|