Shanti Dhoop Daytime: Tibetan Incense
SHANTI DHOOP DAY TIME:
This Shanti Dhoop incense is prepared to ancient vedic recipes from Tibet. This flavour has been especially selected to be burn during the day time to stay alert and yet peacefully relaxed. Comes in a very pretty fabric case and contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder.
«Shanti Dhoop is prepared after the ancient Vedic Recipe. The ingredients are natural herbs, plants, leaves and tree bark with more percentage of Pencil Cedar. Since the time immemorial, Yogis, Rishis and Munis have used this incense recipe during daytime to get relieved of tiresome mental works. We recommend you this incense to burn during the hard days work and wish you a relaxed peaceful and pleasant day.»
- Contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder, all packed in a fabric case.
- Each stick burns +- 45-60 minutes.
- Ingredients: Spikenard, valarian, greater cardamom, clove, nutmeg, and other curative herbal plants.
- Hand Made by Lama Dorjee in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Imported by a BAFTS recognized Fair Trade company.
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Fair Trade, Organic, Handmade|
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||15 cm / 4mm Ø|
|≈ Load Capacity||-|
|Country of Origin||Nepal|