Shanti Dhoop Morning: Tibetan Incense
SHANTI DHOOP EARLY MORNING:
This Shanti Dhoop incense is prepared to ancient vedic recipes from Tibet. This flavour has been especially selected to be burn at morning. Comes in a very pretty fabric case and contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder.
«Shanti Dhoop is prepared after the ancient Vedic Recipe. The ingredients are natural herbs, plants, leaves and tree bark with more percentage of Sandal wood. Since the time immemorial, Yogis, Rishis and Munis have used this incense recipe before the day break to get a pleasant and peaceful day. We recommend you this incense to burn in morning time and wish you a very successful peaceful and pleasant day.»
- Contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder, all packed in a fabric case.
- Each stick burns +- 45-60 minutes.
- Ingredients: Sandalwood, licorice, saldhoop, greater cardamom, holy basil, and other curative herbal plants.
- Hand Made by Lama Dorjee in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Imported by a BAFTS recognized Fair Trade company.
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Fair Trade, Organic, Handmade|
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||15 cm / 4mm Ø|
|≈ Load Capacity||-|
|Country of Origin||Nepal|