Eco-Friendly: Keyring Bag
GLOBAL WARNING: Anyone using these eco-friendly bags might spare the planet hundreds of plastic bags! Please use with no caution!
Made from the spare fabric generated from the manufacture of Ticket To The Moon hammocks, to avoid waste.
The Keyring bag fits in a pocket. Very lightweight, it is only 40g and comes with a stainless steel keyring.
- Ticket To The Moon's eco-friendly bags are made of high-quality breathable silk nylon parachute material.
- Folded size (mini mini-bag): approx. 8 x 5 x 3 cm
- Weight: 40g
- Opened size: approx. 28 x 35 cm
- Load capacity: 15 kg / Volume capacity: 10 liters
- Fully machine washable (30°C) , very quick to dry (30°C) and Rot-resistant
- Good quality stainless steel keyring clasp
- The little bag they stuff into is sewn on so you won't lose it.
Ticket To The Moon - Social Solidarity:
"As Ethic Company, we love to think that we are more some kind of tribe since we are not only promoting a product but rather a way of living."
The Lestari Mandorak Foundation (Preserving the ancestral culture of the Kodi Tribe and improving their people life conditions)
Location: Mandorak County, Sumba Island, Indonesia
Archipelago: Lesser Sunda Islands
Coordinates: 9°40′S 120°00′E
Both a co-founder and an active committee member, Ticket To The Moon has been investing 16% of his profit in Lestari Mandorak Foundation since 2006.
More info @ http://mandorak.org/
TICKET TO THE MOON "Made in Utopia. For Dreamers worldwide..." :)
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustainable, Eco-friendly, Recycled, Handmade, Social Responsibility|
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||Opened size / Aberto: 28 x 35 cm // Folded size / Fechado: 8 x 5 x 3 cm|
|≈ Load Capacity||Load capacity: 15 kg / Volume capacity:10 liters|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|